Most important outputs of the LAA
Rules and Procedures
List of valid LAA rules and procedures:
LA 1, LA 2
- procedures for activities ensuring
UL 1, ZL 1
- rules for each kind of activities
UL 2/I, UL 2/II, UL 2/III, UL 2/IV, ZL 2/I, PL 2
- airworthiness requirements
UL 3, UH 3, UV 3, ZL 3, PL 3, MPL 3
- training syllabus
- recovery system airworthiness requirements
- approval procedures for operation of SSR transponders
Pilot‘s licences, Technical licences
- Operational documents issued upon complying with the guidelines and technical rules of the LAA ÈR
Type certificate, Manufacturer‘s certificate, School‘s certificate, Registration of airfields/airstrips...
- Licences and certificates issued upon complying with the procedures and rules of the LAA ÈR
Training syllabi of the UL pilots
For each category of the UL aircraft (sports air vehicles)
there is a training syllabus, that defines the minimum requirements to obtain the piloting qualifications, training methodology and scope, its assessment etc.
Theoretical tests and proficiency testing are currently done only at the test centres with the dedicated computer-based test programmes.